Wipro Walk-in: Wipro Technologies scheduled a walk-in event for any degree graduates for the role of Technical Service Desk. The detailed eligibility and venue details shared below.
Wipro Walk-in Event 2018:
Wipro Walk-in Drive for Technical Service Desk:
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Experience Required||0-4 years|
|Salary Offered||Not Mentioned|
|Venue Date||25 August 2018|
|Job Location||Chennai/ Pune|
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement
How to apply Wipro walk-in Interview?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the drive on 25 August 2018. Venue details are given below.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 25 August 2018 Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Venue Location: Chennai
# 105, Anna Salai,
Guindy, Chennai – 32.
Landmark: Near ABT Maruthi Show room.
Venue Location: Hyderabad
Tower 4, 1st floor
Venue Location: Pune
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune,