Company: TVS Motor Company Ltd
TVS Motor company is a major Two wheeler and Three wheeler manufacturing company in India. We are third in the overall Two wheeler market share in India. Currently we are one of the top 10 Two wheeler OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) in the world.
TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVS Motor), member of the TVS group, is the largest company of the group in terms of size and turnover.
TVS Motor currently manufactures a wide range of two-wheelers. Take your pick from mopeds to racing inspired motorcycles.
Company Website: www.tvsmotor.com
Positions: Analysis Engineer – CFD
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hosur, Near Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
Attribute engineer for thermal management and aerodynamics of two wheeler vehicle and engine system to support product development activity. This include performing analysis for various system/sub-system using CFD software, and hands on calculations. Accessing the performance of a two-wheeler in terms of temperature and aerodynamics using experimental methods in climatic and aerodynamic wind tunnels.
- Numerical modeling of various system, sub-system, and components of a two wheeler and a three wheeler using three dimensional CFD and FEA tools.
- This also involves basic hand calculations and usage of one dimensional code.
- Accessing the performance of a two-wheeler in terms of temperature and aerodynamics using experimental methods in climatic and aerodynamic wind tunnels. And validation of CFD models to improve its fidelity.
- Interaction with design and development teams to understand the design, participate in DFMEA, get the required information to build the model, followed by feedback on the design, suggestions to improve the design keeping in mind various cost, manufacturing constrains in mind.
- Improve and develop methods to capture new failure modes and improve predictions for existing failure modes.
- The candidate should be flexible, has ability to communicate well and work proactively with the team
- Basic understanding of the IC engine functions and fundamentals will be weighted high.
Application Link: Click Here