SUZLON Walk-in Drive scheduled for 2017/2018 Batch Diploma in Electrical Engineering graduates for Diploma Trainee Engineer role. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
SUZLON Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee Engineer|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 1.44 LPA|
|Venue Date||13 & 14 December 2018|
|Venue Location||Rajkot (Gujarat)|
- Electrical Diploma 2017 and 2018 pass out candidates only
- Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, Diploma aggregate %)
- Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on the day of selection.
- Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
- Job Location flexibility: Readiness to be deputed at remote OMS site locations at any of the 8 states where Suzlon operates in India (AP KA TN RJ GJ MH MP )
- Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb 90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
Job Description: Diploma Trainee Engineer for Operation and Maintenance Services.
- Technical test paper pencil test Electrical Diploma objective questions.
- Personal Interview round Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Pre-employment medical test
- TCT – Tower Climbing Test
- Employment Offer
- DTE Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 level)
- CTC 1.44 Lakh pa (Bachelor shared accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy)
- 6 weeks training program (3 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks – OJT)
How to apply SUZLON Walk-in Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 13 & 14 December 2018.
Venue Date: 13 & 14 December 2018 (Thursday & Friday) Registration Time: 08.30 hrs
R K University, Rajkot
- Pan Card Photocopy
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
- Photographs (Passport Size)
- Relevant Certificates (Testimonials)