SBI Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India notification announced for Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) in Specialist Cadre Officers. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
SBI Recruitment 2019: SO
|Job Role||Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 December 2018|
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Other Qualifications (Preferred): CISA
Specific Skills: Working Knowledge in MS Office
- Minimum 1 year experience in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/ internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks.
- Employment in a Bank with credit exposure is desirable.
- Experience Certificate issued by the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others, would be required.
Age limit (As on 30.09.2018): 21 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
SBI Recruitment SO – Selection Procedure:
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online Written Test and Interview/ Group Discussion.
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- Group Discussion will carry 20 marks and Interview 30 marks. In case Group Discussion
is not held, Interview will carry 50 marks.
Scheme of Online Written Test:
|Subject||No. of Qns||Max Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50|
- Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Online Mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres.
How to apply SBI recruitment 2019 for SO?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 28 December 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application: 04/12/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 28/12/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 12/01/2019
- Online Fee Payment: 04/12/2018 to 28/12/2018
- Date of online Test (Tentative): 27/01/2019
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test: 05/01/2019 onwards