South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 for the 192 posts of Jr Clerk cum Typist through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Jr Clerk cum Typist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||9 January 2019|
Educational Qualification: HSC/12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-serviceman and for candidates who are Graduates.
Technical Qualification: Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English/25 w.p.m., Hindi on computer/typewriter.
Note: Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the notified post are not eligible.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): Below 42 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
SER – Division/Workshop wise vacancies: 192 Posts
- ADA – 28 Posts
- CKP – 24 Posts
- KGP – 36 Posts
- KGP/WS – 24 Posts
- KGP/ Stores – 39 Posts
- RNC – 2 Posts
- Hd.Qrs./GRC – 39 Posts
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Written Examination followed by Typing Test.
- The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type in English & Hindi only and likely to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & reasoning.
- The question paper will be 90 minutes duration for 100 questions.
- Written Examination will be conducted Online in Computer (CBT).
- There shall be negative marking and 1/3 marks deducted for every wrong answer.
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send a duly filled application form along with required documents to the respective division/workshop (Given in notification) on or before 9 January 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
- Starting date for submission of application form: 10th December 2018
- Last date for receipt of application form: 9th January 2019