Company: Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Commissioning Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Can you help us shape the future through delivering solutions in High Voltage Products? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our I&C team, develop your skills on the job and work at pan India level to contribute and shape the emerging and vigorously growing power sector in the field of Gas Insulated Switchgear.
What part you will play?
- In this exciting role you will be performing pre-commissioning and site acceptance tests of GIS at customer premises pan India.
- Should have knowledge on National and International standards and its application
- Independently working at site and supervise testing activities dealing with customers and handling communication
- Active Coordination with site team & factory team for timely completion of project meeting quality standards and customer specification
- Follow safety work standards at site and handling site documentation
Qualification & Skill set:
- You should be a Diploma/ B. Tech in Electrical Engineering with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in testing and commissioning at site.
- You should be willing to travel throughout India at various site locations and has excellent verbal and written communication
Apply Link: Click Here