Reliance Jio Recruitment 2018 | Frontend Specialist | BE/ B.Tech | 2013-2017 Batch | Bangalore | April 2018
Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (RJIL)
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Position: Frontend Specialist
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
– Understanding of core products and the organization.
– Will be working on developing payment gateway plugin.
– Develop prototypes and simulations of innovative improvements to the services infrastructure and functionality.
– Focused on developing code. Code is well-commented and typically improves after one or more code reviews
– Will be Involved in discussion with senior leader about development plan and design; Produces code that is sufficiently supported by test units
– Has a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field.
– Work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project
Management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
Skill Set Required:
– Programming skills in one or more of the languages – Core Java, C#, Node.js, Python
– Should strong in Algorithm, Data structures
– Some understanding on Unix/Linux
– Good Problem solving & Analytical Skills.
How To Apply: