Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Nagothane, Maharashtra
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualifications: First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
Skills & Competencies:
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP/ Mobility/ Sharepoint/Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
Apply Link: Click Here