RBI Recruitment 2018 for the post of Specialists in Grade B (DR) for Reserve Bank of India branches across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RBI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Specialists in Grade B (DR)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||17 August 2018|
|Last Date||7 September 2018|
For detailed eligibility, age criteria and other details will be uploaded on 17 August 2018 at RBI website www.rbi.org.in
RBI Specialists Grade B – List of Vacancies: 60 Posts
- Finance – 14 Posts
- Data Analytics – 14 Posts
- Risk Modelling – 12 Posts
- Forensic Audit – 12 Posts
- Professional Copy Editing – 4 Posts
- Human Resource Management – 4 Posts
Selection Process for RBI Specialists Recruitment 2018:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply RBI Recruitment for Specialists Grade-B?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 17 August to 7 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 17 August 2018)
- Commencement of online registration of application: 17th August 2018
- Closure of registration of application: 7th September 2018
- Online Fee Payment: 17 August 2018 to 7 September 2018
Note: For all other details such as eligibility criteria, reservation of vacancies, scheme of selection, submission of online application and other instructions, please refer to the detailed advertisement to be published on the Bank’s website on August 17, 2018. Candidates can apply for these posts only by online mode through the Bank’s website.