Power Grid (PGCIL) Recruitment 2018 | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Across India | Last Date: 15th October 2018
Company: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all.
Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid.
A “Navaratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise. Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India.
Company Website: www.powergridindia.com
Positions: Executive Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- PM
Qualification: Full Time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
Eligible streams are –
- Electrical – Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Computer Science – Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Note: Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14th August 2019 are also eligible.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 31.07.2019
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 5 years for SC Candidates
- 10 years for PwD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper.
|Post Name||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper|
|ET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|ET (Computer Science)||Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Unreserved – 40%
- Reserved (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD) – 30%
Weightage to Different Parameters:
|GATE 2019 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Note: Only GATE 2019 Score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates)
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 16th September 2018 to 15th October 2018.
For More details & Apply Link: Click Here