Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 notification for Sports Person against Sports Quota for 21 Group C posts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Group C Posts|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||17 December 2018|
|Last date||18 January 2019|
- 12th pass for in Level 2 & 3 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
- Graduate for in Level 4 & 5 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
Sports Qualification: Check in given notification
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 25 years
Sports wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- Athletic – Men – 4 Posts
- Hockey – Men – 3 Posts
- Hockey – Women – 3 Posts
- Cricket – Women – 2 Posts
- Basketball – Men – 2 Posts
- Basketball – Women – 3 Posts
- Volleyball – Men – 2 Posts
- Hand Ball – Women – 2 Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Screening & Scrutiny of application.
- Trials of the eligible candidates shall be conducted to assess their sports performance and suitability for Railway/Unit team as well as Indian Railways team, the date for which will be intimated later on to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates declared “NOT FIT” by Trial Committee shall not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee. Assessment of the candidates will be held on the same day, just after trials or at the most next day of trials.
- Medical Examination.
- SC/ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online from 17 December 2018 to 18 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 17 Dec 2018)
- Date of Publications in Emp. News: 15.12.2018
- Date & Time of opening of Online Application: 17.12.2018
- Date & Time of Closing of Online Application: 18.01.2019
- Expected Date of Trial: Between 01.02.2019 to 15.03.2019