Company: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd (NHPC)
NHPC Limited (Formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd.), A Govt. of India Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised capital of Rs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects.
Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include development of power in all its aspects through conventional and non-conventional sources in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.nhpcindia.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
Job Location: Loktak (Manipur)
Training Period: 1 Year
Salary: BE/ B.Tech: Rs.4,984 PM; Diploma: Rs.3,542 PM
Educational: The applicants should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination in relevant disciplines from any recognized institution as per ibid Act.
Eligible streams are:
- Electronics & Communication
- Information Technology
- The applicants who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2019 and who have acquired prior training/ experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
The eligible applicants have to enrol themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal at “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” and Enrolment Number should be mentioned on the Application form.
- The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview.
- The selected candidates for training are required to submit a medical fitness certificate as per rules of Apprentice Act, 1961.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application forms along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10th November 2018.
Loktak Power Station,
Kom Keirap, P. O. Loktak,
Manipur – 795 124
For More Info: Click Here