MSEDCL Recruitment 2018 | www.mahadiscom.in | Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Diploma Engineer Trainee | 401 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Maharashtra | Last Date: 17th September 2018
Company: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)
India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having Over 2.14 Crore’s consumers and dedicated pool of over 77,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 50,000 Crore is looking for Talented, Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals with proven track record to join MSEDCL in the following positions.
Mahavitaran gets power from Mahagenco, Central Sector and private projects. Mahavitaran has signed long term agreements of 25 years duration with the power producers to make provision for the required amount of power.
Company Website: www.mahadiscom.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Diploma Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancies: 401 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 63 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – 338 Posts
Job Location: Across Maharashtra
GET – Rs. 22,000/Month
DET – Rs. 18,000/Month
Graduate Engineer-Trainee: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology from a University or Institute.
Diploma Engineer Trainee: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a University/Institute.
Age Limit (As on 17/09/2018):
- Graduate Engineer-Trainee: 35 years
- Diploma Engineer-Trainee: 30 years
- 5 years relaxable for the candidates belonging to backward classes.
- The Persons with Disability candidates relaxable up to 40 years.
- Other as per government rules.
Training: MSEDCL in the Challenging Role as Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Engineer Trainee for period of one year and thereafter absorption in regular post of Assistant Engineer (Dist.) and Junior Engineer (Dist.) respectively on successful completion of training.
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weight-age to the performance in the written/ online test and 10% weight-age to the academic performance.
- No interview will be conducted.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Test Structure||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Test of Professional Knowledge||50||110|
|Test of Reasoning||40||20|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||20||20|
|Test of Marathi Language||10||10|
Test duration: 120 minutes (2Hours)
- For Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.250/-
- No fee for Persons with Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen.
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 28th August to 17th September 2018.
- Opening date of submission of online applications: 28-08-2018
- Last date of submission of online application: 17-09-2018
- Candidates to download call letter for online test: 10 days prior to the online test
- Online Examination at Test Centre: During October 2018
More Info & Application Link: Click Here