Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2018 | Electrical & Electronics Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | September 2018
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Telematics Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in system verification and validation – experienced with Test Automation for Telematics Systemss
Education: BE in Electrical or Electronics or related Engineering Streams
Type of Work:
- Writing test procedures and Develop test sequences for Manual and automated testing on CAN, Serial and Diagnostics.
- Test script development in Python, Java scripts, UML and XML scripting.
- Embedded Test environment setup and debugging.
Areas of Work:
- Strong knowledge in communication protocols like Serial, CAN, LIN, UDS, KWP2000.
- Hands on experience in software Test Framework design, Test specifications & test case preparation, manual testing and test automation.
- Strong scripting and programing knowledge with Core Java and CAPL experience.
- Good knowledge on Linux operating system , commands and utilities
- Hands on Experience in JIRA Bug Tracking system or similar defect tracking tool.
- Knowledge of German Language is a plus
Application Link: Click Here