Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2018 | Electrical & Electronics Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | September 2018
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Model based Development – Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication
Job Description: Requirement analysis and implementation in Daimler VMM development tool and do release management for Vehicle VMM and ECU extract.
- Experience in Vector CAN tools(CANoe, CANalyzer)
- Knowledge about automotive protocols CAN & CAN fd and SAEJ1939(Mandatory), LIN and FlexRay(Optional)
- Understanding of vehicle electrical network architecture.
- Knowledge about basic Automotive functionality
- Excellent written/verbal communication ,Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Know how on Visual Studio C# or python added advantage
- Japanese language added advantage
Application Link: Click Here