Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: HV Control functions development Electric Vehicle
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Requirements analysis and detailed design of control functions for electric vehicle.
- Model-based Development of Control functions for Electric Drives Control, Energy Management, HV system, and thermal management control functions.
- Code generation from MATLAB/Simulink models for series SW development.
- Rapid Control prototyping of new concepts. Validation of Control Models in MiL, SiL & HiL test benches.
- Participate in Review meetings with peers & Business counterpart.
- Control system development & testing using MATLAB Simulink TargetLink
- Know-how of Model Based Development & Verification processes
- Basic C Programming skills
- Good communication skill and good team player
- Detailed know how of Model Based development processes for Series SW Dev
- Prior experience working in Electric Vehicle System (Control SW, ECU, Plant, etc.,)
Application Link: Click Here