Mahindra Comviva Recruitment 2018 | Business Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams; MCA/ MBA | Bangalore | September 2018
Company: Mahindra Comviva Technologies Limited
Mahindra Comviva is a value-added services provider for mobile operators. Comviva has customers in over 90 countries, predominantly in Asia, the Middle East, LATAM and Africa and offers messaging, mobile Internet, content, mobile commerce, prepaid and “business support solutions”. Headquartered and with its main R&D and network operation center in Gurgaon, Haryana, Mahindra Comviva also has offices in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Mahindra Comviva has international offices in South Africa, Dubai, Singapore, Thailand, the UK and the USA. In 2012 Tech Mahindra bought 51% stake in Comviva.
Company Website: www.mahindracomviva.com
Positions: Business Analyst
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education : BE/ B.Tech – All Streams; MCA/ MBA
- Requirement Gathering
- Requirement Analysis, Requirement Validation and Requirement Implementation
- Knowledge Transfer (KT)
- Product Validation
- Product Training & UAT Sign off
- RFP Compliance & Product Roadmap
- Have in-depth knowledge of Mobile Money developments across the globe along with its terminologies.
- Be updated with the latest trends that are prevalent in the domain of Mobile Money systems.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Excellent documentation skills
- Knowledge & experience of using UML for sequence diagrams & use case creation.
- Proficient in using on MS-Office, Visio, wire-framing tools like marvel, moqups, Balsamiq.
- Proactive approach for handling tough & tricky situations. Ability to handle high pressure environment.
- Be willing to stretch (if need be) to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to come up with innovative solutions to address customer requirements or issues.
- Have a pleasing and presentable personality with good communication skills
- Have an attitude of taking ownership and accountability for a given task and have the ability to multitask.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills in order to interact with both internal & external clients.
Apply Link: Click Here