Infosys Walk-in Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of NonVoice Process-GIS/Mapping for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Infosys BPM Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||NonVoice Process – GIS/Mapping|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||19 December 2018|
- Educational: Any Graduate Full time
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience in GIS Mapping with Navigation
- Excellent communications skills (Written and spoken)
- Willing to work for NonVoice Process
- Good PC skills.
- Good customer convincing skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of GIS, Field maps and related terminologies
- Excellent comprehension and articulation skills
- Shift: Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts
How to apply for Infosys Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 19 December 2018.
Venue Date: 19th December 2018 (Wednesday) Time: 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
Infosys BPM Limited
Near Gachibowli Stadium,
Opp to ISB, Lingampally,
Contact Person – Sridhar
Note: Mention: DS-Rituparna (mention on top of your CV before submit your candidature)
- Updated Resume
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- Appointment & Relieving letter (Previous Employers if applicable)
- Last 3 months salary slips (Previous Employers if applicable).
- 10th Mark Sheet & Board Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Board Certificate
- All Graduation Mark Sheets & All Post-Graduation Mark Sheets (if applicable).
- ID Proof Pan card
- Address Proof Aadhar card
- Passport Size Photo Recent (JPEG format), Signature(JPEG).