IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in various Banks. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment: PO/MT
|Job Role||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||14 August 2018|
|Last Date||4 September 2018|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 04.09.2018.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 04.09.2018 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2018): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment Total Vacancies: 4102 Posts
- Allahabad Bank – 784 Posts
- Andhra Bank – Nil
- Bank of Baroda – Nil
- Bank of India – 965 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra – NR
- Canara Bank – 1200 Posts
- Central Bank of India – Nil
- Corporation Bank – 84 Posts
- Dena Bank – Nil
- IDBI Bank – Nil
- Indian Bank – Nil
- Indian Overseas Bank – Nil
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – NR
- Punjab National Bank – Nil
- Punjab & Sind Bank-NR
- Syndicate Bank – NR
- UCO Bank – 550 Posts
- Union Bank of India – 519 Posts
- United Bank of India – Nil
- Vijaya Bank – Nil
IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
How to apply IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 August 2018 to 4 September 2018.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 14 August 2018)
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2018:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2018
- Online Examination – Main: 18.11.2018
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2019