Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2018 | Executives | 64 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ LLB/ BA/ BBA/ B.Com/ B.Sc | Across India | Last Date: 6th October 2018
Company: Hindustan Copper Ltd (HCL)
Hindustan Copper Ltd. is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines (India), Government of India. HCL is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining and Continuous Cast Rod manufacturer.
HCL shares are listed at Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Ahmedabad exchanges. On 31 July 2015, the government of India announced a 15% stake sale in Hindustan Copper Limited, reducing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%
Company Website: www.hindustancopper.com
Positions: Executives (Assistant Manager & Management Trainee)
Total Vacancies: 64
- Mining – 7 Posts
- Survey – 5 Posts
- Concentrator – 3 Posts
- Metallurgy – 3 Posts
- Chemical – 1 Post
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Civil – 4 Posts
- Systems – 5 Posts
- Environment Management – 1 Post
- HR – 6 Posts
- Law – 3 Posts
- Finance – 4 Posts
- Marketing- 2 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- PM
- Bachelors degree in Engineering from a recognized University/institution in relevant disciplines.
- Passed Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/UK or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India/UK or MBA Finance
- Bachelors degree in Engineering /Technology with PostGraduate Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management /MBA with specialization in Personel Management.
- Bachelors degree in Arts /Science / Commerce/ Engineering/ Professional studies (BBA/BCA etc) with a Bachelors degree in Law including five years integrated BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA LLB
- Bachelors degree in Arts / Science / Commerce/ Engineering with PostGraduate Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management /MBA with specialization in Marketing.
Note: 1 year experience for Assistant Manager in E-1 grade & For Freshers applying for the post of Management Trainee in E-1 grade.
- Assistant Manager – Below 35 years
- Management Trainee – Below 30 years
- Age relaxed as per govt policy.
The selection process of Executive posts would be based on the performance of Interview.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 15th September 2018 to 6th October 2018.
For more Info: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here