HAL Recruitment 2018 | www.hal-india.com | Technician/ BAMEC | 25 Vacancies | ITI/ Diploma | Bangalore| Last Date: 1st May 2018
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Diploma Technician, BAMEC, Technician
Total Vacancies: 25
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- BAMEC (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Technician (ElectroPlater) – 2 Posts
- Technician (CNC Machinist) – 4 Posts
- Technician (Painter) – 4 Posts
- Technician (Fitter) – 7 Posts
- Technician (Heat Treat Operator) – 4 Posts
- Technician (Welder) – 1 Post
Job Location: Bangalore
- Technician: Rs.36,615/Month
- Diploma Technician/ BAMEC: Rs.38,410/Month
Diploma Technician: Diploma In Mechanical
- Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate (BAMEC)
- In addition to the above Qualification, training / Experience in Rotary Wing / Helicopters will be preferred.
- Note: Kindly note that Diploma in Mechanical is not eligible to apply for this post
- ITI & NAC in relevant trade.
- The relevant trades are ElectroPlater, Machinist, Painter, Fitter, Heat Treat Operator, Welder.
Note: Candidates possessing higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement / Notification against the respective post need not apply.
Age limit(As on 01.05.2018): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For SC / ST – 5 years
- For OBC (NonCreamy Layer) – 3 years
- For Persons with Disability (PWD)- 10 years(General), 13 years (OBC), 15 years (SC/ST)
- The minimum percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma or ITI & NAC as the case may be in the respective trades/ disciplines is mentioned as UR / OBC – 60% & above and SC/ST/PWD 50% & above.
- The candidates for the written test, based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination (Diploma or ITI & NAC) prescribed for a particular trade/discipline.
- Selection of the candidates shall be done based on the marks scored in the written test in the order of merit.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours duration.
- The test will be in three parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be no negative marking in the written test.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English & Reasoning||40|
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: The application fee is to be deposited in the name of “HAL- Helicopter Division (Recruitment Account)” bearing account number 36566499939 at any core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) only in the prescribed challan.
Note: Candidates are required to pay applicable amount towards Bank commission (if any) for depositing fee at other than SBI, HAL Branch, Bangalore.
Examination Centre: Bangalore.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 1st May 2018 and send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10th May 2018.
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Helicopter Division, Vimanapura Post,
Bangalore – 560 017,
Official Notification & Apply Link: Click Here