Company: General Motors Corporation
General Motors Company, commonly known as GM, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. The current company, General Motors Company LLC (“new GM”), was formed in 2009 following the bankruptcy of General Motors Corporation (“old GM”), which became Motors Liquidation Company. The new company purchased the majority of the assets of the old GM, including the brand “General Motors”.
General Motors produces vehicles in 37 countries under twelve brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Opel, Vauxhall, Wuling, Baojun, Jie Fang, and Ravon.
Company Website: www.gm.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Tool design
Take 2 Program:
This program is a Career Re-Entry Internship program applicable only for experienced women professionals who would have taken an employment break of 2 years or more in their respective fields and are looking forward to re-launch their careers!
End of the Internship, intern will be considered for Permanent position if fits desired criteria for open positions
This Take 2 program is of a duration of 12-weeks. It will enable you to polish your skills, acquire new ones, and restore the confidence you need to launch a new phase in your professional journey.
Take advantage of comprehensive training, technical and professional development opportunities, company-wide networking, and personalized mentoring/coaching.
- Understand the component design and translate product quality requirements into design solutions
- Create and update math files
- Responsible for design of Engine, Transmission and Electrification components
- Read and understand the requirements mentioned from various resources, like work oders, email, etc
- Execute the design as per the design requriements
- Revise (or) create the math files and update per design intent
- Support on creating drawings and GD&T updates
- Release base lines of math data’s in Team center
- Participate in project meetings with customer/Cross functional teams
- Knowledge of GD&T and Tolerance Stacks (UG Stack Manager), UG Nx, TcAE
- Preferred Experience in Engine or Transmission or Electrification Design
- Good working knowledge of UG NX solid modeling and surface modeling
- Good communication skill in English (oral & written)
Apply Link: Click Here