Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: Engineer – Wind Resource Assessment
Experience: Min 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) or in Atmospheric Physics or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience wind resource assessment, site screening feasibility and micro-siting in the wind energy development process
- Demonstrated experience with WAsP, WAsP Engineering, (or equivalent wind flow modeling tools), meso-scale wind methods and Wind Turbine micro-siting
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving mindset and creativity
- Affluent communication skills in English both Verbal & Written
- Excellent Interpersonal skills to work in a global team framework.
The Micro-siting – Wind Resource Assessment (WRA) lead engineer will lead evaluations for wind farms and contribute to process development and vision for world class Micro-siting. The candidate will fulfill complete WRAs for Inquiry-to-Order (ITO) life cycle on Wind Turbine proposals
Application Link: Click Here