Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986
Company Website: www.ecolab.com
Positions: Application Engineer
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Experience: 2 Years
Salary/ Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Chemical; B.Sc – Chemical
Nalco, an Ecolab Company, is looking for an Application Engineer to join its industry leading Nalco Water team. If you are a passionate professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous environment, we invite you to apply. You will be joining a talented team that supports water treatment applications for a variety of industries. In this position, you will manage and develop long standing client relationships, with an intense focus on exceeding client expectations and driving service delivery. You will have a hands-on approach to service and deliver value through developing and managing technical projects to solve customer problems.
Location: Can be any where in Pan India
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry
- 2 years of technical service or field sales support experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience;
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to sell value-added products to customers.
- Carry aptitude and confidence to deal with large national and multi-national customers
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience working with MS Excel Spreadsheets.
Application Link: Click Here