Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacanices: 5
- JRF (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- JRF (Remote Sensing & GIS) – 3 Posts
- JRF (Mechanical) – 1 Post
Pay Scale: INR. 25,000/Month
Job Location: Chandigarh
JRF (Computer Science):
- BE/B.Tech in first division with NET/GATE in the field of Computer Science Engineering. OR
- ME /M.Tech in first division (both at graduate and postgraduate level) in the fields of Computer Science/Engineering
JRF (Remote Sensing & GIS):
- Postgraduate Science degree in first division with NET/GATE in the fields of Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Computer Science. OR
- ME or M. Tech in first division (both at graduate and postgraduate level) in the fields of Remote Sensing/GIS /Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Electronics and Communication Engg/ Computer Science.
- Postgraduate in Engineering (ME or M Tech) in first division (both at graduate and postgraduate level) in the field Of Machine Design Engg/Fluid Engg OR
- BE / B Tech in first division with NET/GATE in the field of Mechanical Engg
Age limit: Below 28 years (5 years relaxation to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC candidates)
The candidates shall be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their score of national written test or NET/GATE and percentage of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 16th October 2018.
Venue date & Time: 16th October 2018 Time: 10 AM to 11 AM
Snow Avalanche Study Establishment,
Research & Development Centre,
Plot No 1, Sector 37A,
Chandigarh – 160036.
Walk-in interview at SASE-RDC, Chandigarh as per the following schedule:
- Applications would be accepted up to 1000 hrs.
- Initial screening and verification of testimonials would be done between 1000-1100 hrs
on the respective interview Date.
- Interview Ofthe screened/shortlisted candidates would take place from 1100 hrs onward.
For More details: Click Here