Dell Recruitment 2018 | Electrical Engineer-R&D | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2014-2017 Batch | Bangalore | September 2018
Company: Dell India
Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Electrical Engineer 2 – R&D
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Prefer a candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering 3+ years professional experience (or a Master’s degree and 1+ years’ experience).
- Work with key silicon and passive component suppliers to obtain information, documentation and models required to enable simulation of assigned interfaces and technologies.
- Develop, test and validate simulation models to ensure the accuracy of simulation results through correlation studies.
- Perform circuit level simulations, including but not limited to transient analysis and frequency-domain analysis.
- Optimize DC power distribution using commercial EDA tools like PowerDC
- Decoupling capacitor optimization and placement
- Power distribution network AC analysis
Apply Link: Click Here