About the Company: Dassault Systèmes, “The 3DEXPERIENCE Company”, is a European software company headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France that develops 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product lifecycle management software.
Degree : BE/ BTech/ ME /MTech
Batch: 2017 and 2018 batch passed out students
Branch : CS/IT/Mech/Production
Percentage: 60% & above in SSC & HSC/Diploma and Degree ·
Job Profile :
1) Technical Support Engineer ( For Mechanical and Production students only)
- . Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering / Production degree
- · 0 to 2 years of work experience, preferably in CAD / PLM domain
- · Exposure to 3D CAD tools (CATIA, SOLIDWORKS etc)
- · Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- · Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams & customers spread across the globe
- · Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- · Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision
- · CAD modelling and technical support experience will be considered as a plus
2) Java Developer (For CS/IT students only)
- You need to have 0-2 Years of experience in Software Development using Core Java, Multithreading, collection framework, strings, any framework.
- You should have good grasp of Maths & analytical skills.
- You should have good knowledge of SDLC.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners,
- know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
- you will contribute to Software Development Design discussions for new features & new product development
Interview process :
- · General intelligence Test
- · Technical aptitude test
- · Java Test
- · Technical discussion
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Event Date & Time: 3 September 2018 at 9:00 A.M
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Pune, Maharashtra 411044.