Company: DANA Corporation
Dana Incorporated is an American worldwide supplier of drivetrain, sealing, and thermal-management technologies. Founded in 1904 and based in Maumee, Ohio, the company employs nearly 31,100 people in 33 countries on six continents. In 2017, Dana generated sales of nearly $7.2 billion. The company is included in the Fortune 500
As Dana Incorporated embarks on its second century, it continues to build on this proud heritage. Dana people continue their passionate pursuit of innovation. And the company continues to deliver on its commitment to advancing the science of mobility for the benefit of its global customers.
Company Website: www.dana.com
Positions: CAD Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering
This position will be responsible for designing drivetrain components and assemblies as well as revisions to existing products, creating layouts, models, and performing tolerance stack-ups to assure proper clearance and fits.
- Create 3D models and layouts of components and assemblies
- Must be capable of designing castings, forgings, stampings, and special layouts as needed for customers and suppliers.
- Create drawings, applying the appropriate Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances as required
- Must be able to design and dimension driveshaft and/or axle components to ANSI and ASME standards.
- Understands design, function and manufacturing of drivetrain components
- Provide self check prints and backup work for projects
- Communicate with the Design teams and the Engineers on projects
- Participate on various Engineering and quality teams.
Application Link: Click Here