Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: Manufacturing Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Thiruvallur, Tamil Nadu
Qualification & Requirements:
- University or technical school degree in a Manufacturing Engineering-related degree;
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing concepts; and
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Caterpillar’s Manufacturing Engineer position works both independently and as part of a team to maintain and improve processes and systems used in product manufacturing.
The incumbent analyzes and recommends current and future systems, procedures, training and equipment needs based on requirements. Manufacturing Engineers provide analysis and recommendations for engineering product designs.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Perform technical analysis of manufacturing processes to support management decisions;
- Design / direct the acquisition, design, fabrication and repair of all necessary tooling and machines;
- Troubleshoot day-to-day process issues, develops solutions, and monitors improvements;
- Monitor all exchange and in-house requirements;
- Procure material related to manufacturing improvements through external suppliers;
- Perform quality checks on machines;
- Analyze and deploys engineering change notices;
- Establish and maintain bill of materials and work orders;
- Respond to customer issues and lead process improvements; and
- Provide day-to-day coaching duties in absence of team leader.
Last Date to Apply: 9th October 2018
Application Link: Click Here