Company: Bosch Group
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.bosch.in
Positions: Senior Engineer/ Assistant Manager – CR System Engineer
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Theoretical Study/definition of system layouts, features
- Testing and optimization of common rail system (hydraulic) on test bench, Engine and vehicle
- Compilation of test results and report preparation
- Documentation as per Project Management procedures & standard protocols.
- Assessment of different products with respect to overall system behaviour
- Calibration on engine/vehicle at customer end.
- Presentation and customer handling
- Co-ordination with product and project groups for system development related activities
- In depth knowledge of automotive fuel injection systems.
- In depth knowledge on engines and good understanding of Diesel exhaust treatment systems
- Extended knowledge on Common Rail testing and related interfaces/tools
- Good knowledge of Quality Systems and Tools like FMEA, 8D, etc
- Ability to evaluate and report the measurement data requested.
- Good communication skills
- Aptitude for in depth technical tasks and good analytical reasoning ability
Apply Link: Click Here