Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
Total Vacancies: 9
- Electronics – 2 Posts
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Electrical – 3 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.10,050-25,450/- PM
3 years full time Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics discipline only
Note: General / OBC candidates should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks. (50% aggregate marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
Age limit: Below 28 Years as on 01.08.2018
- The selection process will comprise of written test for 150 marks.
- Part I: General Aptitude: 50 marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to
logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills and general knowledge.
- Part II: Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- The duration of the test shall be for 150 minutes, i.e, 2 ½ hours.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong & multiple answers would result in ¼ negative marks.
Minimum qualifying marks:
- General / OBC – 35% in both Part I & Part II separately
- SC/ST/PWD – 30% in both Part I & Part II separately
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates)
Examination Centre: Bangalore
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15th October 2018.
For more Info & Apply Link: Click Here