Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – BOI scheduled for 99 vacancies of Safai Karmachari-cum-Sepoy in Sub Staff Cadre. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Safai Karmachari-cum-Sepoy (Sub Staff Cadre)|
|Last Date||29 August 2018|
- Minimum Qualification: Standard 10 (SSC) passed
- Candidates should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
Note: The candidate should be registered with Employment Exchange situated within the administrative jurisdiction of the concerned Zone/Office of the Bank.
Age limit (As on 08.05.2012): 18 to 26 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Zone wise vacancies: 99 Posts
- Mumbai South Zone – 19 Posts
- Mumbai North Zone – 24 Posts
- Navi Mumbai Zone – 56 Posts
BOI Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The selection process is based on the performance of Interview.
How to apply Bank of India Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 29 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Bank of India,
Post Box No. 238,
Mumbai – 400001.