Altair Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Project Trainee – CAE | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | April 2018
Company: Altair Engineering
Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company. Altair India is a fully owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering-USA. Altair India’s activities encompass (1) Software development for our MCAE suite of products – HyperWorks (2) Software development for our Grid computing framework PBS-Pro (3) CAE consulting projects for various customers worldwide (4) International technical support of our software products (5) Marketing, sales and support of our MCAE and Grid computing solutions in India and ASEAN Headquartered in Bangalore.
Position: Project Trainee – CAE
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Automotive
- Post graduate students with 0 to 1 year experience in CAE/CAD/CFD domain can apply.
- Candidates should have strong engineering background
- Good understanding / experience in CAE tools.
- Exposure to CAE Meshing & Analysis is added advantage
- Good Aptitude & Communication skills
- Willing to work at client locations anywhere in India, if required.
- Willing to join on a direct contract roles for one year at least.
Application Link: Click Here