Accenture Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Associate | BE/ B.Tech – All Branches | 2017 Batch | PAN India | April 2018
Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Associate IT Operations
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
- BE/ B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2017
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Role Description: IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and / or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
Interview Location: Bangalore/ Bhubaneswar/ Coimbatore/ Kolkata/ Pune (Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
How To Apply: